Saturday, April 15, 2017

Aeroport


So this is where my visit to Switzerland ended, at the international airport in Geneva. My real reason for visiting was to explore some sites related to the so-called Radical Reformation and I certainly did that. The highlight? Well, nothing related to the Reformation. I blush to say that for me the highlight was my ride on the Jungfrau railway and visit to Kleine Scheidigg. But I'll also never forget my tour of St. Pierre Cathedral in Geneva. That really helped provide context for the whole episode involving John Calvin.

What's next? Well, I think I'm going to give RR Travel a wee rest until I return from my next month's adventure. Where am I headed? Hmm, let's just say, slán go fóill!

3 comments:

  1. That sounds distinctly Irish. In which case I approve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And that in the year with festivities for the other guy Luther not so far from the place where you was staying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a most Happy Adventure ...
    Safe travels.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments are always most welcome.